Friday, September 13, 2013

X-Ray Project

My overall thoughts on the final piece are that it turned out pretty good, except I couldn't match the skeleton's shoulders with mine.  I feel that this piece is successful, except some of the matching and lining up of the shoulders.  This project worked because I was able to make all of the cuts and placements correct and overlap the toothbrush with the bones.  What didn't work out, was that I couldn't make the proportions exactly right.  If I were to do this project again I would probably use a different skeleton that matched my arms and shoulders more.  The most difficult part of creating this piece was cutting and placing the skeleton into the picture frame so it would fit.  I learned how to merge three different photos together from this piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment